Sunday, September 6, 2009

NARRATIVE: Final Storyboard Progress

Here is what I have been working on, my initial progress was the photo shoots, which I am going to use for reference in key lining and color; which I will do digitally. I have worked down my original 36 steps into 20 and I am already under way with producing the digital renderings of my storyboards. So, this is what I have to show so far...

Third Person P.O.V frames 1-10 (above)
Third Person P.O.V frames 11-20 (above)
 Below the surface P.O.V frames 1-10 (above)
Below the surface P.O.V frames 11-20 (above)
 Getting a little carried away...
Documenting the progress
My "professional" photo studio

1 comment:

  1. awesome detail and information throughout this whole project. excellent process documentation, luke!

    ReplyDelete