Wednesday, October 14, 2009

NARRATIVE: Project 2; Kinetic Type, Final Animation

Here is my final animation exploration of kinetic type. Although there were many trials and errors including the learning curve of Flash, I am very satisfied with my end product and I feel it effectively conveys my noun, the 3 verbs associated with it, and also tells the story very effectively. My goal with this animation was to not only tell a story and the passage of time but also to convey the verbs with a unique, multidimensional approach. I also strove to make this piece engaging to the viewer as well as develop a unique, step-by-step integration of the verbs without it appearing as bland as moving step-by-step. The continuous motion in the animation effectively portrays that idea and signifies the "building block" construction when creating letter forms.

Enjoy!

video

No comments:

Post a Comment