Monday, November 23, 2009

TYPOGRAPHY 3: Project 4; Even MORE Kit Progress

I think I have resolved my resume, and decided to take a very practical and clean approach. I introduced an accent color and it also serves to somewhat express my personality. I am moving towards selecting my final images for my portfolio and color correcting the ones I photographed. I also have an idea for my digital/print portfolio and I plan to work out the layout soon, I will also post my initial ideas and mock up soon.

Here is a look at my visual inspiration and progress...



 
 
 
 
 
 
 





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

The approach I am taking with my 'campaign' so to say, is that of defining who I am as a person as well as a designer. This is brought fourth with the question or statement 'I am' in which I will incorporate adjectives that describe me. The addition of these adjectives will add a sense of a linear narrative within my portfolio, or, you could say, getting to know me. Mock up and initial plans will be up soon for my portfolio!

No comments:

Post a Comment