Tuesday, November 17, 2009

TYPOGRAPHY 3: Project 4; Resume Progress

Here is a look at my progress as far as my resume goes...right now I am doing some research and working with placement as far as whether I want multiple column like fields or smaller orchestrated blocks of text that will be defined by their subject; education, work experience, awards, etc.) I am also working with the basic form of my page with placement of my name and contact information and playing with the way those elements frame and divide the page.
  
AND....this is what I ultimately arrive at.


I also worked with pushing my current personal logo...I also plan on exploring other possibilities for displaying my name and personality in the resume.






Here is a look at my process so far for building my resume...


previous resume that I am working from (above)











1 comment: