Sunday, November 1, 2009

VISUAL LANGUAGE: Project 3; Postcard 3 Progress & Comps

Below are my comps for postcard 3 as well as some progress screen captures. I arrived at the system of prohibition with my product being beer and fermentation; that relates to alcohol in a broader category, and my initial component was a glass jug.

As you can see, I chose to portray my system as a newspaper which, I felt, further justified the historical aspect of it and also displayed the timeless nature. With the newspaper I added my image, as well as some others gathered that captured prohibition and I also included some of the political cartoons of the time in one of my compositions.

PROGRESS:






COMPOSITIONS:







 






1 comment:

  1. The bottom one looks very photoshop with the drop shadows and super clean edges, but the top one seems kind of awkward for some reason. Can you roughen up the edges on the bottom one a bit? I'd like that one a lot if you could. Mmk. Have fun. :D

    ReplyDelete