Wednesday, March 24, 2010

P2: The Persuasive Experience | Initial Mock-up

I have to say, I am REALLY having some fun with this project and it is definitely coming together. Due to the further pushing of the branding aspect, I am a bit behind in relation to implementing the design on to 2 additional objects. However, I am solidifying the design so it should be a simple transfer over to the other objects. I have also spent quite a bit of time creating mock-up 'labels' to determine the applicable surface that my design will occupy on the object. In this process I experimented with finding the right balance between maximum usable surface area and ability to implement the label seamlessly on to the object. As of now I have confidently settled on more of a gold accent color as it still gives reference to skin tone but I also saw it relevant to sports and 'going for the gold!' Enjoy!

A look at the 2 additional objects I am using in my branding scheme, also, a brief look at my label mock-up approach; it all began will tracing paper which I scanned in. (above)

1 comment:

  1. I love that you gave me some new knowledge with the "this will burn you in 3 hours..." (I had no idea that spf 15 correlated with that) way to go logos!!

    ReplyDelete