Thursday, March 11, 2010

P2: The Persuasive Experience | Newfound Inspiration

Recently I uncovered more inspiration pertaining to my packaging concept dealing with the enlarged numbers with a more humorous, personal approach. The concentration of my search this time was focused on large forms of information and how they interact with their 3-dimensional surface in terms of scale, color, and flowing from plane to plane. It is also interesting to observe how the design harnesses or enhances the box/container and they work flawlessly together; the design is not hindered by the object and likewise with the object to the design.

 This last piece I enjoy because of the personal, direct narrative it creates with the consumer, something I am attempting to do with my branding/packaging.

1 comment: