Thursday, March 11, 2010

T4 Conference Communication System | Concept Map Revision Progress

I have been working to revise, organize, and add to my concept map; as of now I have been working with adding all the content and getting a basic layout/organization going. I have also been considering hierarchy typographically and may consider color once I get everything looking the way I would like it. As you can see I have implemented an arrow system that will most likely continue through out the design, this implies the effect/impact each 'node' has upon another as well as the bigger, overarching ideas themselves. Although this piece is still in the early stages of revision, it give a basic idea of structure and considered organization. Also, I am organizing my map in a somewhat chronological way that will carry over to my timeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment