Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Info Arch P2: The Collection | Object Rendering Explorations

Considering the highly graphic nature of my collection (no, not like that...) I decided photography would be a strong concentration in regards as to how my objects are rendered into the digital world. On that note, I have been exploring interesting ways in which to portray the objects so that it is not just a flat, straight on view. As of now I am not sure I have explored every option and I am still trying to find more interesting ways to capture the objects. I took into consideration the collection as individual pieces as well as a whole, could still use more exploration but it is getting there.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that photography is the smart approach for the the renderings and think the color used as highlight on a bw image also appropriate. Explore a 3/4 view on the dimensional shots as well, and overall try extreme macro for extreme effect. Watch your color, it's got a yelow cast overall.

    ReplyDelete