The goal for the brand identity of this bike sharing systems is to emphasize to the user the benefits of such a system in relation to ease & convenience, the environment, and their own physical well-being. The brand will do so by speaking to the accessibility and simplicity of this alternative mode of transportation and reach the audience through a swift, efficient, and clean aesthetic. The identity will embody the brand attributes of fun, safe, and reliable through a comforting, universal feel that also stresses the 'fitness' of the environment and personal well-being. Overall it will speak to a large audience and clearly appeal to the work / play attitude of the urban personality.
1. Shift – an obvious bike reference but also pertaining to the shift in lifestyle
2. FreeRide – representing the affordability and freedom you gain from riding a bike
3. B-eco – ecological, eco-friendly
4. Alt-Route / Alt-Ride – representing alternative transportation, 'alternative route'
5. Metro Tread / Urban Tread
6. Flipside – alternative
7. In-tandem – cycling term - in relation to alternative choice
8. U-cycle – referencing 'urban' and 'you' the user
10. LifeCycle – lifestyle
11. Reclaim – environment / roads