Wednesday, December 1, 2010

MX | Portfolio Site; Refinement + Levels of Interaction

Based on feedback from class on Monday I have made refinements to my chosen direction which ended up being somewhat of a hybrid between the first and third directions. Here I have fleshed out three levels of interaction that would take place on my site, taking into consideration the format I want to work in within the Cargo Collective CMS.

index

"branding" rollover

reveals "branding" projects

 revealing the selected project; showing images and text descriptions

demonstrating transition in slide show capable within Cargo

 "find me" rollover
 
 "find me" revealed in the body of the site, letting the portfolio images form around it

 
Also, below is the revised sitemap that entails all steps of interaction within my site...

No comments:

Post a Comment