Sunday, January 30, 2011

PRO PRACTICE | Social Media Bio + Resume (TAKE 001)

 BIO

Attributes as a designer...
Passionate
Energetic
Adaptive / versatile
Conceptual depth
Advocacy
Dynamic
Community
Branding
Meaningful message

01...
Hello! My name is Luke, I am a passionate, energetic, and dynamic designer. Over the past several years I have discovered the benefit of my formal education in defining the areas of design where my passion takes hold. Though my design talents are highly adaptable and versatile, my creativity ignites through advocacy, community design, and identity systems. Design is all around us and it creates a constant personal fascination, more specifically a fascination with how design brings people together. Through my design process and thinking I search for modes of embracing the ideas of advocacy, community, and branding with the ultimate goal of enriching the experience.

02...
Hello! My name is Luke, I am a passionate, energetic, and dynamic designer. Over the past several years I have begun to further define and reinvent myself as a creative, discovering areas of design where my passion takes hold. My design talents are adaptable and versatile in appealing to diverse audiences and environments; the understanding of those elements creates effective and meaningful design. I find my talent expressed best through areas of advocacy, community design, and branding. Design is all around us and I can’t help but be fascinated, more specifically a fascination with how design brings people together. Through my design process and thinking I search for meaningful messages; embracing the ideas of advocacy, community, and branding with the ultimate goal of enriching the experience.


RESUME

Education
Aug. 2009–May 2011 Kansas City Art Institute
B.F.A. Graphic Design
2011 AIGA student officer, 2010 AIGA KC A6 Student Award

Aug. 2006–May 2009 Pikes Peak Community College
A.A.S. Multimedia Graphic Design

Experience
Jan. 2011–present Sporting Kansas City
Graphic Design Intern

March 2010–present LIVESTRONG Army of Kansas City
Designer

Contact
lbabbdesign@gmail.com
lukebabb@gmail.com

Find Me
Portfolio
www.lukebabbdesign.com / www.lukebabb.com

Blog http://lbabb-design.blogspot.com/

Behance http://www.behance.net/lbabb

LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/lukebabb


No comments:

Post a Comment