Monday, February 14, 2011

PRO PRACTICE | Social Media Bio; Another Take

After taking a bit of a break I decided to take a fresh look at my bio for social media and give it another crack, so here's what I have so far...trying to give emphasis to my strengths and passions while not being too long-winded...

01...
Hello! My name is Luke, I am a passionate, energetic, and dynamic designer. Over the past several years I have discovered the benefit of my formal education in defining the areas of design where my passion takes hold. Though my design talents are highly adaptable and versatile, my creativity ignites through advocacy, community design, and identity systems. Design is all around us and it creates a constant personal fascination, more specifically a fascination with how design brings people together. Through my design process and thinking I search for modes of embracing the ideas of advocacy, community, and branding with the ultimate goal of enriching the experience.

02...
Hello! My name is Luke, I am a passionate, energetic, and dynamic designer. Over the past several years I have begun to further define and reinvent myself as a creative, in the process discovering areas of design where my passion really takes hold. My design talents are adaptable and versatile in efforts of appealing to diverse audiences and environments; the understanding of those elements creates effective and meaningful design. I find my talent expressed best through areas of advocacy, community design, and branding strategies. Design is all around us and I can’t help but be fascinated by it, more specifically a fascination with how design brings people together. As designers we have the super-power to establish connections and bring together rather disunited populations through the discovery of common beliefs, emotions, and appeals. Through my design process and thinking I search for those meaningful messages with the ultimate goal of creating a lasting experience. Wherever my talents take me, I have a feeling Monday mornings won’t be so bad.

03...
Hello! My name is Luke, I am a passionate, energetic, and dynamic designer. Over the past several years I have begun to further define and reinvent myself as a creative, in the process discovering areas of design where my passion really takes hold. My design talents are adaptable and versatile in efforts of appealing to diverse audiences and environments; the understanding of those elements creates effective and meaningful design. I find my talent expressed best through areas of advocacy, community design, and branding strategies. As designers we have the power to establish connections and bring together rather disunited populations through the discovery of common beliefs, emotions, and appeals. Through my design process and thinking I search for those meaningful messages with the ultimate goal of creating a lasting experience. Wherever my talents take me, I have a feeling Monday mornings won’t be so bad.


04...
Hello! My name is Luke, I am a passionate, energetic, and dynamic designer. Over the past several years I have begun to further define and reinvent myself as a creative, in the process discovering areas of design where my passion really takes hold. My design talents are adaptable and versatile in efforts of appealing to diverse audiences and environments; the understanding of these and other elements creates effective and meaningful design. Through my design process and thinking I search for those meaningful messages with the ultimate goal of creating a lasting experience. I find my talent expressed best through areas of advocacy, community design, and branding strategies. Wherever my talents take me, I have a feeling Monday mornings won’t be so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment