IMAGERY + COLOR PALETTE here we have been working to gather imagery to inform the exhibition as well as to inspire the look&feel of the exhibit as well. Working with contrast and juxtaposition is also something Kate and I are considering at this point; and we are also looking to inform our color palette from imagery as well. My thoughts at this point are emphasizing the clean, smooth, and practical aesthetic Corbusier worked towards with the exaggeration of white, cool grays, and a warmer accent color.
– fusion; nature + industry
– social cause
– better life
– apertures (windows)
– science + reason
– 'instrument of reconstructing society'
– 'forms in light: light + shade – primitive shapes
– light + shade, wall + space – fusion
– 'interaction of space and volumes versus 2-dimensional cosmetic treatment of the facade'